Once Broken, Considered Sold..
So If I Broke Your Heart...
Considered You Sold Ur Heart To Me?
I Don't Think You Will Even Do That..
I Understand...
You'll Feel Pain After You Have Loved.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
3/07/2007 03:24:00 PM
吃饱没事做. Nothing except entering this new entry for the blog.
I think this post is going to be long, so try to bear with it T.T
Today's lesson in school was actually cancelled due to several reasons by the various lecturers, 2 in which was nothing do teach us and the last one was a frequent class-canceller which i lodged a complaint over the school's portal.
Pretty Boring, since the maplesea server was undergoing a patch ( as usual, they nvr fail to do so) so i had to make do with WC3 FT 's campaign maps. Had a chat with my old sec school friend and during that time, glanced through the several blogs which my friends had made and saw some quite interesting things in it. Loads of thoughts went through my mind and had made up my mind : I rather either go back to my sec school days where it was more brutal but no friendship problems or go to NS/Poly to start anew. 2nd Year of Life In ITE-DR is aboulute UN-NEEDED in life (besides the knowledge =x) and i think its okay to dump it in the incinerator plant in tuas lol. Maybe u guys can say i can't live in the working environment but too bad thats my life, not yours.
Thats About All , Apperentice N00bCake™ Slacking Off.
Anyway a few quotes which i saw which led to my concludsion for those interested. I think in times like this i should act a bit EVIL. I don't expect myself to be forgiven either.
"Do I look like someone who will keep such matters to myself and purposely not inform you guys in the first place? Disappointing." - Well, how i know, da human mind can;t be predicted. Humans are always fighting to be number one.
"Its really very tiring to maintain this kind of friendship. Just 2 more days and I will disappear from all your sights. If thats what you guys want, FINE!" - Yes I Agree, 2 more days and off to NSF/Poly and sayonara to ITE-DR. I rather join my old group of friends who are in Poly/JC
"X,Y,Z - really disappointed in you guys. others who blame me for such stuff still ok. but this time round its you guys. noted anyway." - Wow, so people other than X,Y,Z blame u for similar stuffs still okay? Even your net friends who you prefer to hang arnd with? Doesn't match on what you quote.
"Pissed off + Disappointed + Upset" - Dun Worry, I Feel The Same Too =D
You'll Feel Pain After You Have Loved..
About The N00bCake
MrN00bCake
9teen
Single
Signaller (A.K.A Play Com All Day)
Equipment
Sony Ericsson W950I
Intel Dual Core 1.6GHZ With 2GB Ram PC
PSP Slim v3.80-5 M33
Wish List
Rot
New Portable HDD
New PSP Memory Stick
No Backstabbing Friends
Live My Life As Simple As A N00bCake
Survive Military Life