Once Broken, Considered Sold..
So If I Broke Your Heart...
Considered You Sold Ur Heart To Me?
I Don't Think You Will Even Do That..
I Understand...
You'll Feel Pain After You Have Loved.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
3/28/2007 06:56:00 PM
我在政府部门工作的日子 - My Work In The Government
Day 6 & 7
Sorry didn't put in my day 6 due to technical faults, therefore i'll put day 6 and 7 combined here.
Day 6:
I'm getting pissed and pissed , day by day, of the staff there. Having conversations while working also kena scolded with the " We Didn't hire you just to talk" sentence. I thought that was very rude, and she ( the staff) should use less-harsh words to tell us not to talk too much while working as it will make us lose concentration.
Day 7: Learned new things, or what i would call, new assignments to be done. Had to open "hate-mail type 2" which was even more complicated than the "hate-mail type 1" i mentioned in previous blog entries. I also had a review of my work for the past week, so far so good, the worst record i had was 8 errors T.T which i think can be improved. Luckily no enveloping was done, i dun wan to see that staff's unpleasant attitude...
Getting poorer and poorer by the day, due to eating out in quite expensive places eg: Food Junction o.O . Hope tomorrow can go to the canteen in 2nd level of my workplace which seems cheaper....
Thats all for day 6 and 7, MrN00bCake™ signing off.
You'll Feel Pain After You Have Loved..
About The N00bCake
MrN00bCake
9teen
Single
Signaller (A.K.A Play Com All Day)
Equipment
Sony Ericsson W950I
Intel Dual Core 1.6GHZ With 2GB Ram PC
PSP Slim v3.80-5 M33
Wish List
Rot
New Portable HDD
New PSP Memory Stick
No Backstabbing Friends
Live My Life As Simple As A N00bCake
Survive Military Life