Once Broken, Considered Sold..
So If I Broke Your Heart...
Considered You Sold Ur Heart To Me?
I Don't Think You Will Even Do That..
I Understand...
You'll Feel Pain After You Have Loved.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
3/21/2007 06:48:00 PM
我在政府部门工作的日子 - My Work In The Government
Day 2:
Was late for about 5mins, luckily didn't get pay cut =) and the moment we arrived, our daily routine of tying strings began till the mail arrived. Our ripping of "hate-mail" was quite fast compared to yesterday's performance and we completed our work by the time lunch hour had started.
My working hours had also been confirmed, 8.30am-5.30pm (9hrs) and had received an announcement that we will not be doing string tying during "slacking" hours, but data entry. I believe that its too easy as all we were told to do was to enter the numbers into the system using the keypad...
I'm starting to get the hang of a working life, minus the time where my internal "time-bomb" explodes.. Work is getting more interesting day by day and i'm looking forward towards it.
End Of Day 2 , Apprentice N00bCake™ signing off.
P.S : Qingxia, i recommend you to go back to MINDS for the testimonial, despite some Disturbing Factors. Going or not, i cannot force you, its your own choice, not mine.
You'll Feel Pain After You Have Loved..
About The N00bCake
MrN00bCake
9teen
Single
Signaller (A.K.A Play Com All Day)
Equipment
Sony Ericsson W950I
Intel Dual Core 1.6GHZ With 2GB Ram PC
PSP Slim v3.80-5 M33
Wish List
Rot
New Portable HDD
New PSP Memory Stick
No Backstabbing Friends
Live My Life As Simple As A N00bCake
Survive Military Life