Once Broken, Considered Sold..
So If I Broke Your Heart...
Considered You Sold Ur Heart To Me?
I Don't Think You Will Even Do That..
I Understand...
You'll Feel Pain After You Have Loved.
Friday, April 13, 2007
4/13/2007 08:44:00 PM
Dull and irritating day, starting with the absence of irresponsible people without telling us they're taking the day off. A lot of work had to be done, and just nice he took the day off... Can't tahan issit? Actually, i also cannot, but must hold on for my Laptop Plan.. Thought of boy-cotting by not going to work haha.
Heard from Mr Sam that Darren got into NYP via appeal with the C.M of School Of IT, i decided to take a risk once again, and as usual in the end told me to give him my e-mail add. to send me some stuff. So far nothing has been sent, i'm pretty sure i'm forgotten again. Currently I feel 99% confirm go featured in "Survivor-Tekong", 1% NYP..
Tomorrow working OT for the whole day, which blew off my gaming plans for the day. More $$ to earn perhaps, but at a price.
MrN00bCake™ Off.
You'll Feel Pain After You Have Loved..
About The N00bCake
MrN00bCake
9teen
Single
Signaller (A.K.A Play Com All Day)
Equipment
Sony Ericsson W950I
Intel Dual Core 1.6GHZ With 2GB Ram PC
PSP Slim v3.80-5 M33
Wish List
Rot
New Portable HDD
New PSP Memory Stick
No Backstabbing Friends
Live My Life As Simple As A N00bCake
Survive Military Life