Once Broken, Considered Sold..
So If I Broke Your Heart...
Considered You Sold Ur Heart To Me?
I Don't Think You Will Even Do That..
I Understand...
You'll Feel Pain After You Have Loved.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
4/11/2007 11:40:00 PM
Back from JP finally, after watching that 1 and 1/2 hr "Mr Bean's Holiday" movie with zhihao, ryan and teck wah .. Rather humorous but the content was not really that good. Had our dinner also at JP but was quite interesting, from "Satellite Uplinks" to a quite amusing joke about a ITE-DR networking student who was quite blur during the enrollment package session. (For more details, MSN me to ask me, if i'm online that is."
Received a total of 4k + hate-mails for today, and somemore we're unwilling to do cause it was too much for us to handle. Some questions pop-ed out when zhihao and I were asking how was the supervisor like for weilun's side.
1) Why our supervisor nvr help us to do some of the work when there's too much?
2) When we do our work, she almost every few 10-20 mins come to "spot-check" on us. Issit we're not trustworthy?
3)What does she do when we do all the "dirty work" and not helping us?
These questions cannot be answered, which leaves for us to ponder upon.
Very tired le, tomorrow also 8.30 am report for work, Sian. I need some "satellite uplinks" too..
MrN00bCake™ out.
You'll Feel Pain After You Have Loved..
About The N00bCake
MrN00bCake
9teen
Single
Signaller (A.K.A Play Com All Day)
Equipment
Sony Ericsson W950I
Intel Dual Core 1.6GHZ With 2GB Ram PC
PSP Slim v3.80-5 M33
Wish List
Rot
New Portable HDD
New PSP Memory Stick
No Backstabbing Friends
Live My Life As Simple As A N00bCake
Survive Military Life